Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

9/01/2012

Who am I?

My name is Ilaria Isaia, I was born in Milan (Italy) a certain amount of years ago and has lived for a brief period (25 years, more or less) in Naples (Italy).
Scribbling Writing and creating comics is my job. Seriously, no joke. If you go here you will find me. That's me, not someone else with my same name.
I began working in the publishing world (Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mag, Junior Woodchucks, Disney Princesses, Barbie Magazine and so on) in 1996, when many of you had not even yet appeared in their mothers' thoughts. The amazing Jazz&Gigi comic series was born in 2006, when I noticed for the first time how extraordinarily Gigi looked like a cartoon character (Snoopy, mainly), and in 2007 I published my first J&G book.
By the way, I just translated in English my first novel, Amber Eyes, an ecologist fantasy tale for kids full of cats and beautiful things. You can find it on Amazon, here. If you bought it I'd be very, very happy.
I live in Milan (Italy), with a boyfriend and three cats (Jazz, Gigi and Kara, of course).
As you can easily imagine, three cats (one of which being Gigi) eat quite a lot. As you can easily imagine, too, a scribbler writer and cartoon creator like me isn't exactly a rich woman. So a free donation would be extremely welcome. Thanks ^___^

If you have any questions, just ask me :-)

No comments: